Travelling French native Nanny/Governess required for an international family who split their time between South of France and Switzerland.
A warm, energetic and experienced Nanny/Governess sought for the care of a little girl aged 4 years. This role is sole and shared care with Mum.
The role encompasses typical nursery duties such as facilitating child’s routines; play dates; organizing fun and educational activities; keeping child’s rooms/spaces tidy and caring for his belongings; packing/unpacking for trips.
* Working 5 days a week, 10 hours a day
* Tutoring, language lessons
* Organizing fun and educational activities
* International travel
* Speaking French to native level
* Strong knowledge of child development and a childcare qualification are essential
* A teaching background and/or experience with toddlers a plus
* minimum of 5 years nannying experience working in private family
* Proactive and energetic candidat
* Flexible and dynamic
* Confident driver
Accommodation: spacious studio room with own bathroom is provided
Salary: Highly competitive £+1000 net per week
If you meet all requirements please submit your professional nanny resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include « NA 436 – French native Nanny/Governess » in the subject line for consideration