NA 424 – Mother Help Needed in Geneva – Switzerland
Lovely family based in Geneva are scouting for a new nanny (English mother tongue) to join the family asap. The nanny will look after a girl age two.
She should be holding a Swiss or EU passport and must be willing to travel with the family, have a minimum of 3 years of experience as nanny for high-profile families. Professional attitude, diplomatic and polite.
The role starts as soon as possible and will include a handover period with the current nanny. The nanny will work monday to friday from 11am to 7pm, 5 days per week.
- The nanny will be responsible for full nursery duties.
- The nanny will have baby experience and will be active, dynamic organised and happy to orchestrate activities for the little one.
- Experience with weaning, potty training will be required.
- The nanny will organise stimulating and educational activities for the child.
- Language required: English as mother tongue level
- Driver: Bonus
- The nanny will be flexible and organised as well as discreet.
- Frequent travel will be included
Salary competitive and negotiable for the right person.
If you meet all requirements please submit your professional nanny resume to firstname.lastname@example.org